Yaqun started to engage in health and medical areas when she was 16 years old and continues to practice and study in different health areas. She is happy to share her health knowledge and help you find happiness and lead a healthy life.
Yaqun is a registered Chinese medicine Practitioner, Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbal Dispenser. She is able to manage a range of health issues, especially in women and children’s health due to her practice as a nurse and midwife for more then 18 years in China.
Apart from providing acupuncture and herbal treatment for people, Yaqun also performs Tu Na (Chinese massage) and acupressure. She is also good at dietary therapy tailor made for individuals. She teaches people self-massage and self- acupressure to improve their general health. Yaqun is fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Gynecology: women’s health, infertility, IVF support, PMS, menopause syndrome, painful menstruation
- Obstetrics: pregnancy health, prenatal and postnatal care, breastfeeding support
- Pediatrics: Infantile Tu Na (massage), digestive issue, cough
- Mental health: PTSD, anxiety, depression, insomnia
- Pain management: musculoskeletal pain, headache, sport injury
- PhD research program in complementary medicine, RMIT (2016- )
- Bachelor of Health Sciences and Bachelor of Applied Sciences (Chinese Medicine), RMIT (2011-2015)
- Diploma of Nursing, Zhong Shan University (1999-2002)
- Certificate of Nursing, Jiang Men Health School (1985-1988)
- Worked as full time registered nurse in China (1988-2007)