Nutrition and Lifestyle Advice
Health and happiness are never meant to be complicated. We can give you holistic advice and show you the simple ways to get back to do the things you love.
Overwork and emotional stress are often the main causes of imbalance in modern life. When people are aware of the relationships between lifestyle and health, and are willing to make a change, the healing processes would become more effective.
Meditation can promote relaxation, reduce stress and anxiety, calm the mind, improve concentration, promote internal balance, and help the body heal itself.
Qigong, which combines meditative and physically active elements, is the basic exercise system within Chinese medicine. Practicing Qigong exercises is a remarkably powerful way to cultivate Qi (vital energy) and balance your Body and Mind, leading to good health and longevity.
During the consultation, we can share some tips with you about meditation, and show you some Qigong exercises relevant to your unique health conditions.
Chinese medicine practitioners do not see food just an accumulation of calories, but as a very good way to balance the body. Similar to herbs, food has different tastes and properties; therefore if food is selected according to the seasons and the body constitution, then eating can be very enjoyable and beneficial.
However, if your condition is serious or chronic then your digestion and immune systems might be compromised. Therefore, apart from treatments and lifestyle changes, you may need some supplements to accelerate your recovery. Our experienced practitioners can recommend the most appropriate natural dietary supplements for your specific health conditions.
Nutrition and lifestyle advice are always integrated as part of Chinese Medicine practice. We can show you how to:
- Regularly experience natural state of happiness, vitality and flow
- Enjoy sound sleep
- Bounce out of bed every morning ‘with the birds’, feeling light, clear and energized
- Enjoy food without counting calories, analyzing fats or doing difficult exercise
- Nourish the most important factor in your lifelong health – your emotional health
- Enliven your inner spiritual source to improve every area of your life
- Eliminate mental lethargy and reduce depression
- Maintain healthy weight or lose weight naturally as proven by cultures who have remained healthy and slim for thousands of years
- Reduce your risk of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, osteoporosis and autoimmune disease
- Resolve disorder associated with menopause
- Delay the ageing process